Biomechdalas Tattoo Artist's Reference Book: Volume 1 (2 book set)
Biomechdalas Tattoo Artist's Reference Book: Volume 1 ...this two book set has over 200 Biomechanical designs for your viewing pleasure....for a limited time only $150.00
If you like Biomechanical Tattoos, then you will be like a kid in a candy store flipping through this book, whether for public consumption or as part of your personal reference library this book will pay for itself with one tattoo directly from it or inspired by it.
This Soft cover Coil Bound Book is printed on 65-pound paper for ruggedness and durability, soft cover heavy plastic covers ensure a lifetime of use without issues. The Coil Binding ensures the book lays flat for easy photocopying, and the dark black line work ensures easy Stencil machine transfers and tracing paper ease. Photocopying the pages allows for easy multiple-versions of value studies for each design, for either personal experimentation, art exercises or preparing for use.
Use the designs right out of the book or modify at your pleasure.
The contents includes:
- 100 Biomechanical Designs which are Technology / Machine / Manufactured - based, which provide a technology look and explore that aspect in creative possibilities.
- 100 Biomechanical Designs which are Organic / Growth based designs that spark the imagination of the bio-organic aspect of Biomechanical designs and are likely to inspire further creations along the same lines.
- 10 Crystal Mandalas are provided as examples for reference, inspiration or use.
- The included Design theme development progression examples show how simple design attributes can be developed and improved upon, to varying degrees of complexity.
- Hybrid designs are provided as examples of a layered mix of both Technology and Organic incorporated designs.
- An innovative template is provided for designing wrap around Biomechanical Sleeves, with a three step example of Fitting Biomech-Mandala designs into a sleeve template for Tattoo planning.
- A courtesy Notes Page is provided for convenience.
- The included Promotional poster is hard bound in the book for easy photocopying, so you can never lose your copy of the poster to display in your shop window or personal tattoo station.
This Biomechanical Tattoo Styled Biomech-dala Book is 229 pages of imagination expanding inspirational Biomechanical line drawing designs, with a new perspective twist on the subject. The book began as a personal art challenge and has morphed into something else. A selection of the first few hundred combinations Biomechanical Mandalas has been collected to make this volume one Book. Watch the progression unfold as you flip through the pages.
This Book has the first visual experiments with the subject, not all designs are perfect but will certainly spark the imagination and creative side of an Artist studying Biomechanical Style Tattoo Theory.
Can't figure out what to squeeze in that corner of your existing Biomech Tattoo project, slap a Biomechdala in their and finish it off. Or trying to find a spark of inspiration to start a new Biomech Sleeve commission, flip through the book and be left with ideas galore to get your creative juices flowing. A must have for a serious Biomechanical Tattoo designer.